- Slogan Writting Competition by Adani Institute of Infrastructure, AhmedabadDear All, Greetings from Adani Institute of Infrastructure, Ahmedabad! We hope this message finds you well. It is a matter of immense pleasure to announce that Lawgical Club under PGDM (LAW) Programme, Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management is organizing a “Slogan Writing Competition” as a part of celebration of the Women in Infrastructure Sector (a Virtual … Continue reading Slogan Writting Competition by Adani Institute of Infrastructure, Ahmedabad
- CALL FOR PAPERS- 1st National Level E – Magazine ( ISSUE 1 – April, 2021)No Fees @ VAKEEL SAHAB PROABOUT THE ORGANIZATION – Vakeel Sahab Pro is an online Indian legal Portal founded in the year 2020, envisioned to empower the Lawyer’s creed. Law is like an ocean the deeper you go, the more you realise its depth. We aim to enhance your legal knowledge and skills not only by providing a learning platform … Continue reading CALL FOR PAPERS- 1st National Level E – Magazine ( ISSUE 1 – April, 2021)No Fees @ VAKEEL SAHAB PRO
- CALL FOR RESEARCH ASSISTANTS AT LEGALLY FLAWLESSAbout Legally Flawless:Legally Flawless is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. The blog is read in 15+ countries. Also, it has been featured in the list of top 100 Indian Legal Blogs to follow in 2020 by Feedspot.Our aim is to achieve … Continue reading CALL FOR RESEARCH ASSISTANTS AT LEGALLY FLAWLESS
- 6th National Law Quiz Competition on ‘Evidence Law’About the Organization:Legis Scriptor endeavors to showcase quality academic content across various fields of Law. We take pride in launching the first edition for the call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternity to pen down their views and analyze different legal issues across the world.About the quiz competition:In … Continue reading 6th National Law Quiz Competition on ‘Evidence Law’
- 2nd National Debate Competition by Legis ScriptorAbout the Organization-Legis Scriptor endeavors to showcase quality academic content across various fields of Law. We take pride in launching the first edition for the call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternity to pen down their views and analyze different legal issues across the world.About the Competition-In furtherance … Continue reading 2nd National Debate Competition by Legis Scriptor
- 6th National Article Writing Competition: Team AttorneylexAbout the Organization Team Attorneylex is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. We aim to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these … Continue reading 6th National Article Writing Competition: Team Attorneylex
- 1st International Conference on “What is holding back women in achieving equality in Developing Countries”LexAcharya India in Collaboration with Legal Humming is organizing 1st International Conference on the theme “What is holding back women in achieving equality in Developing Countries” on 8th March, 2021.Objectives of the 1st International Conference To analyse that are Equal Rights been given to Women in Developing Countries or Not. To study the Modern challenges … Continue reading 1st International Conference on “What is holding back women in achieving equality in Developing Countries”
- INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH TYT PARTNERS BY NEETI SHASTRAABOUT NEETI SHASTRA:Neeti Shastra (www.nscorpus.com) is a one-stop platform for the legal fraternity with the most unique services. Founded with the goal to assist law students to gain practical exposure during their law school, Neeti Shastra’s continued efforts towards this cause has led to the formation of Networking Groups comprising over a thousand law students … Continue reading INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH TYT PARTNERS BY NEETI SHASTRA
- LEX COGNOSCENTI’S NATIONAL WEBINAR ON CONTROVERSIES REGARDING APPOINTMENT OF JUDGES TO HIGHER JUDICIARY, NEED FOR NATIONAL COURT OF APPEAL AND ALL-INDIA JUDICIAL SERVICE (AIJS)ABOUT TEAM LEX COGNOSCENTI:Lex Cognoscenti is a virtual learning platform. The basic purpose of this virtual platform is to disseminate legal knowledge among all. It is aimed at organizing various events for spreading legal awareness. It is known for unearthing less known legal facts and for connecting some of the best legal minds of the … Continue reading LEX COGNOSCENTI’S NATIONAL WEBINAR ON CONTROVERSIES REGARDING APPOINTMENT OF JUDGES TO HIGHER JUDICIARY, NEED FOR NATIONAL COURT OF APPEAL AND ALL-INDIA JUDICIAL SERVICE (AIJS)
TOP READS OF THE MONTH
Abstract:Passenger safety has always been a matter of concern in the automotive world. With the ever increasing density of vehicles on the road, the drastically increasing speeds, more and more exposure of vehicles to the younger generation and the availability of financing options has led us to ponder over the importance of safer vehicles, both for the people out on the road, as well as the passengers. But the thought here in question is that if relevant policies and laws are being made to look after the violators, are the policies … Continue reading Mandatory Airbags – A compromise to passenger safety?
- Is the Treaty-making Power under our Indian Constitution in consonance with Constitutional Principles? Not Quite SoAuthor– Vijpreet Pal, 3rd semester, BALLB (Hons.), National Law Institute University, Bhopal Co-Author- Sanskar Modi, 3rd semester, BALLB (Hons.), National Law Institute University, Bhopal 1. ABSTRACT International law is considered a soft law that operates on the basis of the consent of the member states. No state can separate itself from the international arena and the laws and regulations that guide international jurisprudence. Furthermore, in the present time international law is not only limited to relations between member states, but has also begun to govern nation’s domestic concerns. The method of … Continue reading Is the Treaty-making Power under our Indian Constitution in consonance with Constitutional Principles? Not Quite So
- TRANSGRESSION IN CYBERSPACE OF WOMEN: ISSUES AND REMEDIAL MEASURESAuthor: Kabir Jaiswal [Student, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, Jharkhand] Co-author: Dr. Mona Purohit [Dean of Faculty, Department of Legal Studies and Research, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh] Abstract Crime is manifestation of myriad complex factors. The genesis of crime can be traced to interplay of various social, economic, demographic, local and institutional factors. The transcendental jurisdiction of Internet causes the major threat to the society in the form of cybercrime. The main victim of this transgression can be considered women and reasons for the growth of … Continue reading TRANSGRESSION IN CYBERSPACE OF WOMEN: ISSUES AND REMEDIAL MEASURES
- Farm Law – Is it a boon or baneAuthor: Mohamed Sultan Maricar, Crescent School of Law ABSTRACT The 3 major agricultural reforms Laws are the Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm Services Act, Farmers Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Act, Essential Commodities (Amendment) Act. The Bill has its own pros and cons. In one aspect, in the eyes of the government, it is beneficial for the farmers. But, in the eyes of farmers, this act looks like a devil. Farmers are much satisfied to work with the known persons i.e, the present APMC system, … Continue reading Farm Law – Is it a boon or bane
- Khadi v Khadi – Khadi’s Plight in the EUIPOSneha Tripathi 4th year, B.A.LL.B (Honors) Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur Abstract Khadi is a cultural symbol and provides identity to Indian goods in the international market. The brand’s zeal to continue being engraved as an identity has lead to a fight of infringement against a trademark application of a German Company Best Natural Products GmbH (BNP) in the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act, 1956 provided for the establishment of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission which is an autonomous body under the … Continue reading Khadi v Khadi – Khadi’s Plight in the EUIPO
- IBC Amendment 2018 & 2019:A boon or a bane to homebuyers?By- M.Gnana Deepika INTRODUCTION Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code was enacted in 2016 to resuscitate both the Creditor and the Corporate Debtor. This Code consolidates and amends the provisions relating to Insolvency petitions’ filing for liquidation of companies, partnership firms, limited liability partnerships, and individuals in single legislation. It provides for a time-bound resolution of the Creditor’s claims and aims to maximize the value of the debtor’s assets and at the same time balances the interests of Creditors and maintains the continuity of the business entity. This being a newborn law has … Continue reading IBC Amendment 2018 & 2019:A boon or a bane to homebuyers?
- Mandatory Airbags – A compromise to passenger safety?Abstract:Passenger safety has always been a matter of concern in the automotive world. With the ever increasing density of vehicles on the road, the drastically increasing speeds, more and more exposure of vehicles to the younger generation and the availability of financing options has led us to ponder over the importance of safer vehicles, both for the people out on the road, as well as the passengers. But the thought here in question is that if relevant policies and laws are being made to look after the violators, are the policies … Continue reading Mandatory Airbags – A compromise to passenger safety?
- Corona – Assassin Of Dead’s DignityAyesha Afrose and M. Anantha Pavithra, B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Abstract: In this age of pervasiveness, not only life but also death has changed. Increasing deaths during Covid-19 have led to various omissions. The burial or cremation of the deceased is never the same during this epidemic, but the rights granted to the dead are micro and are not absolute in manner. This epidemic has brought not only the economic and health crisis to our country but also the crisis towards human faith in his … Continue reading Corona – Assassin Of Dead’s Dignity
- Refinement In Antitrust Regulation Of Big DataAdv. Subramanya V. Mysore ABSTRACT “Big data” is a buzzword in the technology space of late; its reach is beyond the horizon. To name a few, big data is being devised in healthcare, public administration, sports, financial markets, and now in the legal realm. With increased penetration of big data in business operations and in daily interaction, it is subjecting everything that comes its way to a multidimensional transformation. However, with the change comes certain legal concerns, especially when there is no tangible regulatory mechanism in the domain of antitrust regulation … Continue reading Refinement In Antitrust Regulation Of Big Data
- Should India Become a Signatory Member to The 1951 UN Refugee Convention?AbstractAs a 21st Century Indian pupil, the sensitive matter of Rohingya Muslims was my introductionto the concept of refugees. After going deep into the topic, it fell under some light that India hasbeen acting as home to many refugees from ages. Through this blog, I have tried to highlight afew points with respect to the topic of refugee’s law. Firstly, I have discussed the laws made atthe international level, most importantly The UN Refugee Convention of 1951 and The Protocol Further, I have noted that India is not a signatory to … Continue reading Should India Become a Signatory Member to The 1951 UN Refugee Convention?
- Blasphemy Law in IndiaAbstractIndia is the world’s second most populous country in the world with 136.6 crore people.The socio-cultural diversity is unique in its way. Article 25 of the Indian Constitutionstates, “Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion”with reasonable restrictions. Every religion has its own ideology and practices because ofwhich there are chances that there can be differences of opinion among the people.Blasphemy is an act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for anyreligious deity, sacred symbol or object, or towards something that is considered to besacred. … Continue reading Blasphemy Law in India
- EIA 2020 Draft compromising health and nature for crony CapitalistsABSTRACT The ministry of environment, forest and climate change has issued a draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). It evaluates the impact of a proposed project that is likely to have significant environmental effects. It finds all the possible ways to reduce waste generation and optimize the usage of resources. The main goal is to facilitate sustainable development by ensuring that the proposed project does not compromise the vital resources and wellbeing of citizens. The new draft has limitations on public involvement, which is a key feature in the EIA; it has … Continue reading EIA 2020 Draft compromising health and nature for crony Capitalists
- A Brief analysis of Anti Terror of Legislation (UAPA)ABSTRACT The security of the nation is every government’s foremost concern. India being the most affected country by terrorism focuses more on security laws. From the Indian Parliament Attack 2001, Mumbai Attack 2008, URI Attack 2016, to Pulwama Attack 2019 and many more India has faced a serious threat to its integrity. Meanwhile, the government being more focused on the security gives the seal of approval to National Security Laws which govern the provisions of terrorists’ activities. And if we talk about India’s security laws, they are not confined to one … Continue reading A Brief analysis of Anti Terror of Legislation (UAPA)
TOP AUTHOR OF THE MONTH
|S.No.||POSITION||NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL|
FELICITATIONS TO AILF
We Respect Our Authors
Every month All India Legal Forum announces TOP-3 Reads and acknowledges the efforts of their Author(s) on our ‘Wall of Fame.’ All participants are awarded an e-certificate of participation.
No Unnecessary Delay
We do not believe in creating unnecessary delay by ‘stretching things’ . Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within a week regarding its eligibility for publication.
We Guide You
If your Paper is not eligible for the publication, our team will give you feedback, explain you the loopholes and guide you for its publication. We at All India Legal Forum guide our authors about the use of legal databases like SCC Online, MANUPATRA, ZOTERO, etc. We also teach you the basics of researching and formatting. Click here for the Researching Tool Shortcuts & here to know more about How to be a Good Researcher.
One person can submit as many articles as one wishes and as frequently as one wants to. However, only one article submitted by an individual or co-authors in 15 days shall be considered for the competition. However, submitting more articles may increase your chances of winning. Click Here to Read our Submission Guidelines and Assessment Criteria.