- 8th National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law: Register by 15th May 2020.About the OrganizationTeam Attorneylex is a Student-run organisation, it is an online platform for law studentswhere they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution.We aim to guide law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read orunderstand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these thingsare an essential part of … Continue reading 8th National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law: Register by 15th May 2020.
- Call For Papers for book ‘AdvoLex by Law Column’Law Column invites papers in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book ReviewsCase/Report Commentaries and other such for its Advolex (to be published inform of a book with ISBN number).AimThe Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legaltopics.ThemeThe book would not be theme-specific. Any theme related to the law is accepted.How to Submit?All submissions … Continue reading Call For Papers for book ‘AdvoLex by Law Column’
- Call for Editors: International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution Applications OpenAbout the JournalInternational Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution is an open access, peer-reviewed andrefereed journal published by Justice Remedem – Centre for conflict and Online DisputeResolution. The journal publishes four issues every year. Please note that we only publish a specificnumber of articles and case reviews in each issue, and therefore cannot guarantee publicationfor a specific one. While we do try … Continue reading Call for Editors: International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution Applications Open
- Legal Foxes 12 th Online National Quiz Competition on Contract Law and Constitutional LawAbout Legal FoxesLegal Foxes is an E Learning Platform based in Delhi focusing primarily on spreading legalliteracy among all people. Our supreme goal is to make legal knowledge awareness reach outto every nook and cranny of the country. We, at Legal Foxes, organize informative webinarsand e-workshops on a regular basis wherein Judges, Practicing Advocates and Professorsaddress the students all over … Continue reading Legal Foxes 12 th Online National Quiz Competition on Contract Law and Constitutional Law
- International Conference on ADR and TechnologyAbout ADR HOC Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanisms have gained momentum in the past few decades and arealso the need of the hour specially in the times of this pandemic. Hence there is a need to promoteADR mechanisms and also to impart training to various stakeholders as well as law students. Withthat in mind, ADR HOC was established in August, 2020 … Continue reading International Conference on ADR and Technology
- Call for marketing executives at Law informantsLaw Informants strives as a one-stop platform to provide wide opportunities to ourviewers on Call for papers and blogs, Internship opportunities, Certificate courses,etc and try to eliminate information gap. To facilitate the same we are casting aboutfor Marketing Executive!! RESPONSIBILITIESAs a Marketing Executive you are expected to take up the followingresponsibilities:-Work with marketing team.-Execute marketing tasks.-Create reports and maintain records … Continue reading Call for marketing executives at Law informants
- CALL FOR PAPERS Volume I, Issue IV, JudicateMe [Prize worth 5K]It gives us immense pleasure in announcing that the journal has received a great responsefrom scholars, teachers and academicians from all over the country. We hereat JudicateMe duly acknowledge the contribution of each and every person from the legal,scientific and management fraternity. JudicateMe will provide assistance to every Author inrectifying their small errors which are necessary for publishing the Research paper andpolishing their skills … Continue reading CALL FOR PAPERS Volume I, Issue IV, JudicateMe [Prize worth 5K]
- Call for Papers Volume 1 Issue 3:International Journal of Advanced Legal ResearchAbout IJALR [ISSN: 2582-7340]International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is an international, quarterly, peer-reviewed, online journal that provides an interactive platform for the publication of short articles,long articles, book reviews, case comments, research papers, and essays in the field of Law.The primary objective of IJALR is to promote legal research among students across Indiathrough publishing their materials in the … Continue reading Call for Papers Volume 1 Issue 3:International Journal of Advanced Legal Research
- 3rd International Virtual Conference (17-18 APRIL 2021)The 3 rd International Virtual Conference is conducted by Legge Rhythms Media andPublications in association with ADR HOC and Lawbees. The Conference is scheduled to beheld on 17-18 April’ 21. The 3 rd Chapter is themed around Sports and Entertainment Law,and Alternative Dispute Resolution. ABOUT THE ORGANISERS LEGGE RHYTHMS MEDIA AND PUBLICATIONSLegge Rhythms was incorporated in 2015 as a … Continue reading 3rd International Virtual Conference (17-18 APRIL 2021)
TOP READS OF THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021
Sneha Tripathi 4th year, B.A.LL.B (Honors) Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur Abstract Khadi is a cultural symbol and provides identity to Indian goods in the international market. The brand’s zeal to continue being engraved as an identity has lead to a fight of infringement against a trademark application of a German Company Best Natural Products GmbH (BNP) in the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act, 1956 provided for the establishment of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission which is an autonomous body under the … Continue reading Khadi v Khadi – Khadi’s Plight in the EUIPO
By- M.Gnana Deepika INTRODUCTION Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code was enacted in 2016 to resuscitate both the Creditor and the Corporate Debtor. This Code consolidates and amends the provisions relating to Insolvency petitions’ filing for liquidation of companies, partnership firms, limited liability partnerships, and individuals in single legislation. It provides for a time-bound resolution of the Creditor’s claims and aims to maximize the value of the debtor’s assets and at the same time balances the interests of Creditors and maintains the continuity of the business entity. This being a newborn law has … Continue reading IBC Amendment 2018 & 2019:A boon or a bane to homebuyers?
- The state of under-trial incarceration in India– by Avani Sasindran ABSTRACT “In diem vivere in lege sunt detestabilis” is a legal maxim which means that delays in the law (administration of justice) are undesirable. However, the current condition of undertrial prisoners in India is in direct contravention with this maxim. In addition to being denied timely justice, these prisoners also do not have access to proper legal representation, are subjected to inhumane treatment in prisons, ultimately defeating the reformatory purpose of the prison system. This article endeavors to understand the issue of undertrial incarceration plaguing India, the … Continue reading The state of under-trial incarceration in India
- Solitary Confinement – Critical AnalysisAbstract: There are numerous punishments provided by the courts for prisoners in India. Nevertheless, the death penalty is the best discipline says the court. Part of the death penalty is solitary confinement. Solitary confinement is a form of detention in which an inmate is separated from any human contact, excluding individuals from prison staff, for 22–24 hours a day, from one sentence to several decades. It is past imprisonment for an inmate, usually used as a form of discipline for violating prison orders. It is, however, used as an additional measure … Continue reading Solitary Confinement – Critical Analysis
- From Manu to Macaulay : the ‘problem of law’ is one .AUTHOR: ANKURITA BIT BBA-LLB(H), ICFAI UNIVERSITY DEHRADUN. ABSTRACT: Each nation is dealing with this difficult today. No female specialist is protected and the conviction that all is good is deficient in them. Lewd behavior is established in social practices and is exacerbated by power relations at the work environment. Except if there is sufficient accentuation on sharpening at the work environment, lawful changes are not really liable to be fruitful. Considering a progression of late reports of sex viciousness and harassment, a ton of discussion has been produced about the huge … Continue reading From Manu to Macaulay : the ‘problem of law’ is one .
- Sexual harassment of malesAbstract: In 2013, the SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN AT WORKPLACE (PREVENTION,PROHIBITION AND REDRESSAL) ACT was passed in an attempt to address the issues ofsexual harrassment in workplace. But, this major legislation regulating the corporate andnon-corporate market in the whole country, covers the singular aim of women harassment.Similarly, various provisions of IPC like Sec 354, 302, 295, etc. cover the scope of womenharassment in the workplace, making it difficult for the issue of male sexual harrassment beraised.For years now, ‘Masculinity’ has been associated with physical strength, domination, andfearlessness. This faux definition of … Continue reading Sexual harassment of males
- The delusion of inclusivity in the National Education Policy,2020Authors: Md. Zeeshanuz Zaman & Shubhra Pandey, 4th year, B.A.LL.B., University of Calcutta, Department of law Abstract This article includes a critical analysis of the recent National Education Policy approved by the Union Cabinet in July 2020. It has been a topic of intense discussion since its very inception. Various academicians have deliberated on the aspect of inclusivity which is a cardinal component of the policy. Through this article, the authors have addressed the aforesaid aspect by relying on three vital issues, digitization, language, and the expanding role of private bodies … Continue reading The delusion of inclusivity in the National Education Policy,2020
- Scrutinizing technology and data privacy from the perspective of lawAUTHOR Name: V. Mangala Institution: Siddharth College of Law, Mumbai University Year: 3rd year of 3year LL. B course Name: Eshan Atul Borikar Institution: Siddharth College of Law, Mumbai University Year: 3rd year of 3year LL. B course ABSTRACT The article highlights the loopholes in the current legal framework for data protection and data privacy. This article, through various instances, draws attention towards frequent data breaches and impact on millions of users and further emphasizes the need to legislate a robust data protection law within the nation. The article critically tests … Continue reading Scrutinizing technology and data privacy from the perspective of law
- Is the Treaty-making Power under our Indian Constitution in consonance with Constitutional Principles? Not Quite SoAuthor– Vijpreet Pal, 3rd semester, BALLB (Hons.), National Law Institute University, Bhopal Co-Author- Sanskar Modi, 3rd semester, BALLB (Hons.), National Law Institute University, Bhopal 1. ABSTRACT International law is considered a soft law that operates on the basis of the consent of the member states. No state can separate itself from the international arena and the laws and regulations that guide international jurisprudence. Furthermore, in the present time international law is not only limited to relations between member states, but has also begun to govern nation’s domestic concerns. The method of … Continue reading Is the Treaty-making Power under our Indian Constitution in consonance with Constitutional Principles? Not Quite So
- TRANSGRESSION IN CYBERSPACE OF WOMEN: ISSUES AND REMEDIAL MEASURESAuthor: Kabir Jaiswal [Student, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, Jharkhand] Co-author: Dr. Mona Purohit [Dean of Faculty, Department of Legal Studies and Research, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh] Abstract Crime is manifestation of myriad complex factors. The genesis of crime can be traced to interplay of various social, economic, demographic, local and institutional factors. The transcendental jurisdiction of Internet causes the major threat to the society in the form of cybercrime. The main victim of this transgression can be considered women and reasons for the growth of … Continue reading TRANSGRESSION IN CYBERSPACE OF WOMEN: ISSUES AND REMEDIAL MEASURES
- Farm Law – Is it a boon or baneAuthor: Mohamed Sultan Maricar, Crescent School of Law ABSTRACT The 3 major agricultural reforms Laws are the Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm Services Act, Farmers Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Act, Essential Commodities (Amendment) Act. The Bill has its own pros and cons. In one aspect, in the eyes of the government, it is beneficial for the farmers. But, in the eyes of farmers, this act looks like a devil. Farmers are much satisfied to work with the known persons i.e, the present APMC system, … Continue reading Farm Law – Is it a boon or bane
- Khadi v Khadi – Khadi’s Plight in the EUIPOSneha Tripathi 4th year, B.A.LL.B (Honors) Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur Abstract Khadi is a cultural symbol and provides identity to Indian goods in the international market. The brand’s zeal to continue being engraved as an identity has lead to a fight of infringement against a trademark application of a German Company Best Natural Products GmbH (BNP) in the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act, 1956 provided for the establishment of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission which is an autonomous body under the … Continue reading Khadi v Khadi – Khadi’s Plight in the EUIPO
- IBC Amendment 2018 & 2019:A boon or a bane to homebuyers?By- M.Gnana Deepika INTRODUCTION Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code was enacted in 2016 to resuscitate both the Creditor and the Corporate Debtor. This Code consolidates and amends the provisions relating to Insolvency petitions’ filing for liquidation of companies, partnership firms, limited liability partnerships, and individuals in single legislation. It provides for a time-bound resolution of the Creditor’s claims and aims to maximize the value of the debtor’s assets and at the same time balances the interests of Creditors and maintains the continuity of the business entity. This being a newborn law has … Continue reading IBC Amendment 2018 & 2019:A boon or a bane to homebuyers?
- Mandatory Airbags – A compromise to passenger safety?Abstract:Passenger safety has always been a matter of concern in the automotive world. With the ever increasing density of vehicles on the road, the drastically increasing speeds, more and more exposure of vehicles to the younger generation and the availability of financing options has led us to ponder over the importance of safer vehicles, both for the people out on the road, as well as the passengers. But the thought here in question is that if relevant policies and laws are being made to look after the violators, are the policies … Continue reading Mandatory Airbags – A compromise to passenger safety?
TOP AUTHOR’S OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY 2021
|S.No.||POSITION||NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL|
|2.||2.||M Gnana Deepika|
We Respect Our Authors
Every month All India Legal Forum announces TOP-3 Reads and acknowledges the efforts of their Author(s) on our ‘Wall of Fame.’ All participants are awarded an e-certificate of participation.
No Unnecessary Delay
We do not believe in creating unnecessary delay by ‘stretching things’ . Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within a week regarding its eligibility for publication.
We Guide You
If your Paper is not eligible for the publication, our team will give you feedback, explain you the loopholes and guide you for its publication. We at All India Legal Forum guide our authors about the use of legal databases like SCC Online, MANUPATRA, ZOTERO, etc. We also teach you the basics of researching and formatting. Click here for the Researching Tool Shortcuts & here to know more about How to be a Good Researcher.
One person can submit as many articles as one wishes and as frequently as one wants to. However, only one article submitted by an individual or co-authors in 15 days shall be considered for the competition. However, submitting more articles may increase your chances of winning. Click Here to Read our Submission Guidelines and Assessment Criteria.