About the Organization
Team Attorneylex is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. We aim to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
Along with the other activities the endeavour is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society which are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
About the National Online Quiz Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its 6th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Constitution scheduled to be held on 7th March 2021.
Team Attorneylex looks forward to participation from school students, law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, and LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the Quiz.
Important Dates & Timing
Last date for registration: 5th March 2021, 11:59 PM
Competition Date: 7th March 2021, 06:00 PM
Declaration of Results: 10th March, 2021
Venue – Online (Google forms)
● The quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
● The Quiz will consist of Indian Constitution questions, including significant/landmark judgments.
● It will consist of 50 MCQs.
● The total time limit for the Quiz is 20 minutes.
● Every question carries one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
Registration Fees: Rs. 50/-( Early bird offer Rs. 35/-, till 18th Feb.)
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Bhim UPI- 9616696008@upi
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – Punjab National Bank
Account Number- 03842193000248
IFSC Code- PUNB0018300
Interested candidates can fill the registration form – Click here
● The registered candidates should join our WhatsApp group for updates.
● The Quiz results will be declared on the social media platforms and the Website of the Team Attorneylex.
● In the case of a tie, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
● Team Attorneylex will not be responsible for any technical error, any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
● The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Team Attorneylex to change or modify the same.
● Winner: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
● Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
● Top 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
● E – participation Certificate to all the participants + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal.
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463