About Ex Gratia Law Journal
The Ex Gratia Law Journal is an Open Online Journal. The Law Journal strives to provide a platform for discussion of International as well as National Developments in the Field of Law. It aims at educating the majority population of India, who are unaware of their right and duties, and are subjected to exploitation.
About The Competition
Ex Gratia Law Journal is conducting 1st National Debate Competition on ‘April 2, 2021 and April 3, 2021’. The Debate Competition helps participants in gaining broad and multifaceted knowledge of subject-matter and at the same time helping them to effectively enhance their critical thinking and public speaking skills.
- The event shall be an online event.
- It shall be open to everyone.
- Maximum participation: 24 (first come first serve basis)
- The Confirmation will be received by Mail.
- After the Registration and Confirmation, the participants shall be provided with Codes.
- The registration shall be done by filling a Google Form.
- The registration fee is INR 150 for everyone participating in the Event. Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form]
- Top 6 participants will advance to the Finals based on cumulative scoring.
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id and in their respective WhatsApp groups.
- Cash prize and certificates shall be awarded.
- All the Participants will get Certificate for Participation, The top 6 shall be provided with Certificates of Appreciation, the Winners will be provided with Merit Certificate.
- The results shall be solely on the discretion of the organizers.
- The results date shall be declared afterwards.
Format of the Competition
• Topic: Should there be a limit to media freedom?
• Speaking time: 8 minutes
• Rebuttal time 2 minutes
• Participants will be provided the side that they have to speak for on spot
• Topic: Whether the rule of one candidate, one constituency should be brought into force?
• Speaking time: 8 minutes
• Rebuttal time: 2 minutes
• Participants will be provided the side that they have to speak for along with the declaration of Prelims results
• Registration Fees – Rs. 150
• Students will have to Register/Pay through – UPI to 9487490319 or shp865@okicici.
• For PayTM user scan the QR-Code in the Google Form to pay.
• Please note that the amount should be transferred to the above-mentioned UPI Id.
• Registration Form : https://forms.gle/b1q8bPbkXphzPjm46
• All the participants will get e-Certificates.
KINDLY NOTE THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ONCE THE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. WE WORK ON A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY
Prizes And Awards
- 1st prize: Rs. 1000+ Certificate of Merit + Internship
- 2nd prize: Rs. 700+ Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- Top 5: Certificate of appreciation + Internship
- Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants
Registration Deadline Day of Competition
April 02, 2021 April 03, 2021
Date of Results will be announced later.
In case of any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or contact:
+91 9880738298 (Sujana Suresh)
+91 9066356551 (Rishjvi Singh)