About the Journal
International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution is an open access, peer-reviewed and
refereed journal published by Justice Remedem – Centre for conflict and Online Dispute
Resolution. The journal publishes four issues every year. Please note that we only publish a specific
number of articles and case reviews in each issue, and therefore cannot guarantee publication
for a specific one. While we do try to publish articles submitted within the deadline, we may
have to defer publication until later. The cut-off dates for submissions are as follows:
Issue 1: 30 December
Issue 2: 30 March
Issue 3: 30 June
Issue 4: 30 September
IJADR publishes contributions from experienced arbitrators, practitioners, academicians, and
The Journal covers all areas of international dispute settlement, including commercial and
investment arbitration and all other modes of Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as
negotiation, adjudication, expert determination and mediation. The Journal covers topics
relating to both private and public, including public international, law, and welcomes articles
that take a variety of approaches to law, including doctrinal, historical, comparative,
sociolegal, philosophical, political analysis and economic analysis of the law.
Call for Editors
International Editors and Advisory Board Members- Law Professors from countries
Senior Editor(s): Any Law Professor from any law college and Practicing Advocates.
Associate Editor(s): Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having
Past Editorial board experience/personal publications are suggested to apply.
Student Editor(s): Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having Past
Editorial board experience/personal publications are suggested to apply.
Prior editorial experience is not a necessary condition to apply.
- The applicant must be Professional, Professor (any teaching faculty), Researcher for the
post of Senior editor.
- Student studying in 3yr/5 year LLB or LLM program are eligible for post of Student editor.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least four publication with a peer-reviewed journal
FILL THE FORM: HERE – https://forms.gle/oaSUPYsCmXFZGfqY6
Type of work: Online
Note: CERTIFICATE WILL BE PROVIDED TO EVERY EDITOR AND STUDENT
Contact Number: 9350096894/9680323344
Srishti Sharma – 7827611043
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
website link – http://www.justiceremedem.com
Perks for our Campus Ambassadors
- Certificate of Appreciation: CA will Receive a Certificate from us, which will strengthen
- Earn money: If you bring business for us, you get 10-20% of the revenue generated by
- Letter of Recommendation: LoRs will be Provided to the outstanding CAs which will help
them to boost their chances for scholarships and better job opportunities.
- Event Based cash rewards for Campus Ambassadors of the Event for top Ambassadors
- Free Participation In Event organised.
- Free Publication in LEGALFOXES LAW TIMES
- MEDAL/TROPHIES TO TOP PERFORMERS
- Connect with fellow campus ambassadors throughout India! (All of us will be connected
via a Whatsapp/Slack group).
10 Develop your communication skills!
11 Develop your leadership skills!
12.Contribute towards making your community (law students) stronger!
Number of Vacancies
1 Ambassador From every College from India
Work from home
Who can be a campus Ambassador ? What are the qualifications?
- You should be a law student (LL.B, LLM) in any law college in India.
- You should be a proactive person willing to work hard and take initiative. This is a serious
commitment (because we’ve been law students ourselves and know how busy you really are!)
- You must have regular access to the internet both in college and at your home.
- You must be willing to do marketing-related tasks.
Tasks for our CAs
Major tasks of our ambassadors will entail the following:
- Meet targets allocated to you by the firm .
- Digital Marketing: Circulate our ads, posters and videos through email, Linkedin,
WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and Tag us everywhere.
- Anchor communication between Legalfoxes and Societies of colleges/universities.
- Make people Register for Legalfoxes events and Programs
- Write for us! Get a chance to be published on Legalfoxes.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- Interview the star students and faculty in your college, and lawyers in and around
Registration form – https://forms.gle/u3YDX6WVTNy7rxh28
For Queries contact
Devshree Dua – 9650323344
Srishti Sharma – 7827611043