Axis Bank has selected Amazon Web Services (AWS) to Accelerate its digital transformation program.
• Axis bank and AWS signed a multi-year agreement, under Mumbai Which the bank will use AWS to build a portfolio of new Digital financial services and modernize core banking Applications.
• Axis Bank has deployed over 25 mission-critical Applications on AWS.
• Axis Bank, India’s third-largest private sector bank.
CEO of Bank: Amitabh Chaudhry
Ujjivan Small Finance Bbank partners with LoanTap
• This move comes as part of SFB’s API banking initiative.
• Through this initiative over 150 APls will be made available.
•APls will offer fast and secure tie-ups for the purposes of Digital lending, digital liabilities, and payments to fintech.
Hq of SFB: Bengaluru
MD & CEO: Nitin Chugh
Tagline: Build a better life