Respected all,Greetings!It is with immense pleasure that the FORum for Legal Awareness And Social Service (FORLASS) INDIA and Indian Journal of Legal Review (IJLR), presents the 1st National Tamil Memorial Drafting Competition, 2021. We take this occasion to invite your esteemed institution to participate in the competition and extend to us the privilege of hosting the participating team.
It will be our endeavour to create an atmosphere of invigorating intellectual challenges and the opportunity to learn court craft through simulated experiences in the competition. We look forward to a positive response. Best Regards,The Organizing Committee.Brochure and Moot Problem – https://www.ijlr.in/opportunities
Last date of Submission 26th September, 2021.
- Any students enrolled in a three (3) year LL.B. programme or a five (5) year LL.B. programme shall be eligible to participate in the Competition. Students enrolled in Post-Graduate are not eligible to participate. A person not eligible to participate in the competition who is a current member of FORLASS INDIA and IJLR.
- The team composition for the Competition shall be either Individual Member Team or Maximum Two Members Team. Inter-Cross college or university team registration is allowed in this Competition.
- There is no need for any authorisation letter from any institutions.
- Registration is open from 01st August to 29th August 2021. Registration Link https://forms.gle/xCtAcD4ULQ2iMEzu7.
- Registration fee for a Team is ₹ 60. Registration Fees must be paid before registration. And except in inevitable circumstances, the registration fee is not refundable.
- Payment Instructions.
In the case of Bank Transaction:-
BANK NAME: BANK OF BARODA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 74980100022173.
IFS CODE: BARB0VJTICH.
BRANCH NAME: Salai Road, Tiruchirappalli.
ACCOUNT NAME: PRASANNA S (or)
In the case of UPI Transaction:-
ijlr@upi (or) +91 94896 71437
4. After the Registration process complies with the participants, within 18 hours confirmation mail and Team code shall be allotted to that team.
5. After Team Code allotment, Teams must represent their team code to The Organizing Committee for any situations. Non-Comply with this rule will lead to disqualification of teams.
Registration Open on 1st August, 2021.
Registration Close on 29th August, 2021.
Last date for Seeking Clarification 10th September, 2021.
Last date for Memorial Submission 26th September, 2021.
Results Declaration 3rd October, 2021.
Winner – Rs. 1,000 / + V. N. Shukla’s Constitution of India (13th Edition) Paper Back Book + Paid Internship Opportunity at ILRJ + Free Publication Opportunity at IJLR + E-Certification of Merit.
(Winner – The team with the highest score in the written test)
Second Prize – Rs. 750 / + B.M. Gandhi’s Indian Penal Code (4th Edition) Paper Back Book + Paid Internship Opportunity at ILRJ + Free Publication Opportunity at IJLR + E-Certification of Merit.
(Second Prize – Second Place in Written Verbal Assessment.)
Best Gas Filter – Rs. 500 / + Free Publication Opportunity at IJLR + E-Certification of Merit.
(Outstanding Gossip Maker – Gossip Designer, Documentation User, etc.)
Participant prizes will be awarded to all contestants (only those who submit the speech correctly). All prizes will be announced by the competition organizers who will announce the results of the competition and reach the winners within a week.
Prasanna, Co-Ordinator – +91 94896 71437 (or) email@example.com
Saranya Manoharan, Co-Ordinator – +91 85240 19402 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org