It is the biggest producer of forte glue PVC tars in India in terms of introduced generation capacity. The company is peering toward to raise almost Rs 3,850 crore from the essential market.
New Delhi: The IPO of claim to fame chemicals maker Sanmar Chemplast is all set to open for membership nowadays. The company has four fabricating offices in Tamil Nadu.
However, it isn’t the primary time that Chemplast Sanmar is raising cash from the primary market. It was delisted about a decade prior from stock trades in June 2012. It is the biggest producer of forte glue PVC tars in India in terms of introduced generation capacity. The company is peering toward to raise approximately Rs 3,850 crore from the essential showcase. Here are key things you ought to know approximately the issue:
1. When will the Chemplast Sanmar IPO open for subscription?
The IPO of Chemplast Sanmar will open for membership on Tuesday, August 10, and will near on Thursday, August 12.
2. What is the cost band for the Chemplast Sanmar IPO?
The cost band for Chemplast Sanmar IPO has been settled at Rs 530-541.
3. What is the parcel estimate for the Chemplast Sanmar IPO?
Investors can subscribe to the IPO by applying for a least of 27 offers or in products thereof. A single part of the IPO is worth Rs14,607 at the upper extend of cost band. Retail financial specialists can offered for a greatest of 13 lots.
4. What is the issue measure of the Chemplast Sanmar IPO?
The company is looking at to raise Rs 3,850 crore from the starting stake deal. The issue comprises new issuance of offers, accumulating up to Rs 1,300 crore, and an offer for deal of up to Rs 2,550 crore by promoters and existing shareholders.
5. Who are the financial specialists offloading their stakes within the Chemplast Sanmar IPO?
Promoters Sanmar Holdings (SHL) and Sanmar Engineering Services (SESL) will offload equity shares worth Rs 2,463.44 crore and Rs 86.56 crore respectively, in the offer for sale.
6. What is the quota reserved for retail investors in the Chemplast Sanmar IPO?
75 per cent portion of the net issue is reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs), whereas 15 per cent stake will be allotted to non-institutional investors (NIIS). Retail investors will have only 10 per cent reserved for them.
7. Why is Chemplast Sanmar raising funds via primary markets?
The net proceeds from fresh issue will be utilised for early redemption of non-convertible debentures worth Rs 1,238.25 crore and general corporate purposes, whereas proceeds from offer for sale will go to the existing shareholders.
8. When will the basis of allotment be finalised for the Chemplast Sanmar IPO?
The finish of the premise of assignment is likely by August 18 and the initialisation of discounts is likely by August 20. In the mean time, credit of offers within the demat account is likely by August 23.
9. When is Chemplast Sanmar planning to list on the stock exchanges?
The posting is likely by August 24.
10. Where seem we check Chemplast Sanmar IPO allocation status?
Those who would offered for the issue can check the membership status on the online entry of KFin Advances Private Restricted, the recorder to the IPO.
11. Who are the driving book supervisors to the issue?
HDFC Bank has been designated as the worldwide co-ordinators and BRLM for the issue. IndusInd Bank and YES Securities (India) will oversee the issue.
12. What does Chemplast Sanmar do?
Chemplast Sanmar could be a claim to fame chemicals producer in India with center on claim to fame glue PVC tar and custom fabricating of beginning materials and intermediates for pharmaceutical, agro-chemical and fine chemicals divisions. The company is locked in within the fabricating of strength glue PVC gum, beginning materials, and intermediates for agro-chemical, pharmaceuticals, agro-chemical, and fine chemical sectors.
13. Who are the recorded peers of Chemplast Sanmar?
Some of the recorded peers of the company incorporate Manali Petrochem, Tamil Nadu Petroproducts, Bhansali Designing Polymers, among others.
14. Where will the offers of Chemplast Sanmar be recorded?
The offers of Chemplast Sanmar will be recorded on both BSE and NSE.