Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP) is inviting submissions by way of “Call for Blogs”. The submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
About the Journal
The Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy is a double-blind peer-reviewed, Triannual Journal. It is published by the Society for Progress in Research, Education and Development in Law (SPRED LAW) which is registered under The Societies Act, 1860 (Reg. No. LUC/09322/2019-2020).
The Journal aims at providing in-depth coverage of the corporate legal issues and policy reviews in India. It focuses on supplementing the corporate structure of India with the best quality reviewed research papers, researched articles, policy reviews, and researched blogs by students, academicians, research scholars, and practitioners which will be published after a double-blind peer review policy by the specific departmental field experts.
The articles selected for publication by the editorial team are carefully monitored by the Board of Advisory at IJCLP, consisting of Adv. Rohini Nair (Principal Associate- ANB Legal), Adv. Divya Malcolm (Proprietor at Malcolm and Malcolm), Adv. Mansi Mantoo (Senior Associate- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas), Mr. Akshay Pathak (Senior Associate- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas), and Mr. Shailesh Singh (Senior Associate at Talwar Thakore & Associates), Adv. Bharat Sharma (Founder- Zest IP, Patent Attorney), Adv. Pritika Kumar (Author and Founding Trustee, Cornellia Chambers), among others.
The Editorial Team
The editorial team consists of the following practitioners:
Adv. Utkarsha Nikam(Commercial and Corporate Law LLM, QMUL’21 – Ex- Associate Kanga & Co.)
Adv. Devika Gadgil (Legal Associate- ANB Legal)
Ms. Kaveri Varma (Associate- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
Ms. Nidhi Singh (Faculty- Amity Law School AUUP)
Utkarsh Yadav (Senior Legal Executive at HealthKart)
Ms. Aditi Manhas (Patent Attorney at Remfry & Sagar)
Ms. Aishwarya Pandey (Asst. Prof. Amity Law School, AUUP)
Our responsible Student Editorial Board is hard at work, selecting the most striking pieces for publication.
Authors willing to contribute their work to IJCLP must ensure that their submission adheres to the following guidelines:
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 people, including the author, is permitted.
- Word Limit: 1000-1500 words.
Abstract: 150-250 words
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Margin: 2.54cm (Normal)
Line Spacing: 1.5
- Responsibility of any plagiarism will rest with the author. A submission bearing text similarity exceeding 15% shall be rejected outrightly.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- The relevant sources must be acknowledged and footnoted according to the Bluebook 20 th Edition Citation Style.
- The file must be submitted in .doc or .docx format and the file name must be the title of the manuscript.
- Author(s) must not put their names anywhere in the main manuscript.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP). All moral rights shall be vested with the author.
- Final Discretion of Acceptance of the Manuscript lies with the Editorial Board.
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
- All submissions must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Submission for Blog- Rolling Basis” as the subject line and with an undertaking by the author that the manuscript has not been submitted elsewhere for publication The article should address the contemporary and pertinent issues in any of the following
● Companies Law
● Competition Law
● Banking & Finance
● Mergers and Acquisitions
● Private Equity
● Securities Law
● Venture Capital
● Intellectual Property Rights
● Aviation Law
● E-Commerce Laws
● Foreign Exchange Laws
● Insolvency and Bankruptcy
● Real Estate Laws
● Labor and Employment Laws
● Cross-Disciplinary Subject
The submission must accompany a cover letter mentioning the details i.e. Heading/Topic of your Blog Submission along with your Personal Details (Name, Designation/Position) and Contact Details (E-Mail & Mobile No.). The same must be sent at email@example.com. We receive and scrutinize articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for the submission. Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 72 hours from the submission
Payment charge: There is no publication or registration fee.
In case of any clarifications or queries/grievances, please feel free to reach us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about us, you may visit, http://www.ijclp.com
Note: Non-adherence to any of the submission guidelines mentioned above will lead to the
rejection of the submission.