Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing their 1st National Mediation Competition, scheduled to be held on 16th- 17th September, 2021.
About Amity University Madhya Pradesh
Amity University Madhya Pradesh has been established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF), New Delhi which is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
It was established with the view to promote professional, industry-oriented education in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
About the Competition
Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing the 1st National Mediation Competition, 2021 to offer law students across the country an opportunity to cultivate and enhance their mediation and negotiation skills. The objective of this event is to promote the spirit of amicable resolution of disputes and aims to foster an environment for law students to learn and develop their skills in mediation.
● Date: 16th- 17th September, 2021
● Teams: Each participating team shall comprise of 3 members in which one (1) member shall be designated as Mediator, one (1) member as Client and one (1) as counsel.
● Official Language: The official language for this Mediation Competition shall be English.
- Participants must be students of three years and five-years law and students pursuing PG course from any University, Law School/ College/ Department/ Faculty recognized by the Bar Council of India can apply for the Competition.
- There is no cap on the number of teams that may participate from an Institution.
Language of the Mediation Competition:
The official language of the Mediation Competition is strictly English. Communication in any other international, national or regional language during the Mediation Competition shall not be permitted.
Date and Mode
The Mediation competition shall be conducted on 16th- 17th September, 2021 via online mode.
The online google form to register with Payment link is given here:
Deadlines: The last date for registration is 11:59 p.m., 2nd September, 2021.
The registration fee shall be INR Rs. 600/- (six hundred only) for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Best Mediating Pair- INR 4100/- (Four Thousand One Hundred Only).
- 1st Runner up Mediating Pair- INR 2100/- (Two Thousand One Hundred Only).
- Best Mediator- INR 4100/- (Four Thousand One Hundred Only).
- 1st Runner up Mediator- INR 2100/- (Two Thousand One Hundred Only).
Shivam Bhadoria: +91 9039627735
Sakshi Aggarwal: +91 7007227873
Harsh Jha: +91 8305226044
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qOkGorr_kgqGaw0TZkM2ojY5D33aV4K6/view
CLICK HERE FOR RULEBOOK – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9uCq0va9keJpn2YBb1HCvKY8pt_LUkF/view