About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community founded in 2019 that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
Recently, WCSF launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime, and cybersecurity. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
Let’s pledge to make our digital world safer & secure.
About the Event
Under our Cyber Crime Awareness Program, we have pledged to make the lives of the people safer & secure by encouraging them to participate with us on various occasions as our main aim is to create awareness in terms of cyber and its related subject matter. Under this, we have decided to celebrate “Cyber Safety & Security Week” where our subject matter expert will be sharing his in-depth knowledge with the attendees in regard to various cyber-related issues & also discuss its preventive measures. We have tried to keep the session very opaque & swift. This is the ideal platform for netizens who struggle every day in order to keep their private information and data safe & confidential. This workshop also plays a vital role for those youngsters who are fascinated by the cyber world & want to opt for it as their career option. This two-day workshop is not just based on theoretical aspects but also the practical aspect is going to be touched. This will be more based on one to one interaction. The attendees are free to raise their questions or doubts directly with our experts during the session.
About the Expert
Mr Mayur Parmar is a Crowdfund Security Researcher, Detectify, who has acquired his skills by pursuing his Masters in Digital Forensics and Information Security from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University currently known as National Forensic Sciences University. On the work front, Mayur has so far reported more than 200 bugs and helped to secure organizations such as Apple, NCIIPC, OYO, Lenskart, Department of Defence(US army), Verizon, Tenable, Acer, Oneplus, etc. He is currently working as an Independent security researcher, he has also been invited as a speaker on various platforms such as (Cyversity, GSFC University, SecOnset, Rocheston). Mayur’s statement was printed in Digital Media (October-2019) on bug bounty in the Times of India newspaper. He has conducted various training programs along with this his 7 CVE’s were published in the year (2020) with these practical and professional skills, Mayur is certified in eJPT(eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester). Sneak peek of Some of the Topics to be covered
● Cybersecurity Fundamentals and Critical Security components
● Active and Passive attacks and analysis (SM Attacks, Malware/Ransomware Attacks, MIM Attacks)
● New Age Mitigation and Access Control
● Laws related to various cyber offences.
● Prominent Cases & Cyber Crime Investigation and much more.
Benefits of 2-days Training Workshop
The key benefit of attending the training workshop is to learn and interact with the subject matter expert who will be sharing his in-depth knowledge in regard to various cyber-related issues.
Further benefits are:
- All attendees will get a certificate of attendance for the 2-days Cyber Training Workshop.
- All attendees will get free study material for 2-days Cyber Training Workshop.
- All attendees will get a chance to enhance their knowledge in regard to technical aspects of cybercrimes.
- The training workshop is a time saver for professionals and students who cannot afford to join a full-time cyber-related course.
- A discount coupon of 5% will be shared with all the active participants that can be used to purchase any course or workshop from WCSF.* (T&C apply)
A nominal charge has to be submitted for this event & the attendee needs to upload the screenshot of the payment in the google form.
Fees for Students: Rs. 299 for Indian Students & USD 50 for Foreign Students. (Note: College ID Proof is compulsory to avail student benefit.)
Fees for Professionals: Rs. 599 for Indian Professionals & USD 100 for Foreign
Professionals. (Note: The fee is for each employee. However, if you wish to take a corporate
training, please connect to us at email@example.com )
You can pay by following methods-:
Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
Through A/c Transfer: A/c number: 1087101018082
IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
(Bank & Branch: Canara Bank)
Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
● After making the payment, fill the google form: https://forms.gle/UAQZpjw9oJUrBAgo8
● Last Date to Register: August 27, 2021.
● To know more about this event, please refer:
Whatsapp: +91 9315049547