About World Cyber Security Forum:
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that improves cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students and teenagers around the world. Our organization offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors. We are sharing Cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis, and news. As a dedicated cybersecurity platform, WCSF has been catering unbiased information to security professionals, on the countless security challenges that they
come across every day.
Short Term Awareness Course on Cyber Crimes:
The Short-Term Course on Cyber Security is a part of WCSF’s Cyber Awareness program 2021 which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime and cyber security. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of
security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology. This course aims to educate people about the importance of the Cyber domain and Information Technology in the digital age. As technology is evolving rapidly, so human beings are & during this expedition all are facing a lot of obstacles in all senses. This course will provide basic grounding in concepts such as cybercrime, digital privacy, online fraud and cyber forensics.
We aim to educate people about the importance of the Cyber domain and Information Technology in the digital age.
● “What are Cyber Crimes” by Adv. Megha Ahuja (Program Head, WCSF) on 17th September 2021.
● “Cyber Terrorism, Online Fraud and Digital Privacy ” by Prof. Sizwe Lindelo Snail Mtuze (Managing Director, Snail Attorneys at Law) on 18th September 2021.
● “Cyber Forensics and Investigation” by Mr. Mahipal Singh Sankhla (Assistant Professor, Vivekananda Global University) on 19 th September 2021.
● For Registration, please fill the google form:
● Seats are limited; once all the slots are full, registration will be closed.
● Registration Fees: No registration fee.
● Participation certificate will be provided to all the attendees.
To know more, visit the event at https://sites.google.com/view/short-term-course-
For any query, please email us at email@example.com or
Call/WhatsApp us on +91 9569894344.