About the Organizer:
GD Goenka University, Gurugram is part of the GD Goenka Group, a leading educational group driven by a passion for excellence in education. With an objective to raise the standards of clinical legal education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law regularly hosts Moot Court Competitions and encourages law students from various Law Schools and Universities from across India and world to learn the art and skills of advocacy.
About the Competition:
For a lawyer, knowledge is power and the skill of communicating their knowledge along with making the client feel comfortable is a vital part of the profession. In order to promote out of courtroom skills School of Law is organising its 2nd international virtual client counselling competition. The competition will take place over two days, beginning on September 18th, 2021.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with law as major may apply to participate in 2nd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2021.
2.Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law is not eligible to apply.
A team shall consist of maximum two members that must include two Speakers (Multiple teams from an institute are allowed to participate).
- Each team shall register to 2nd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2021 by filing registration form, in the prescribed manner by 15th September, 2021.
- Registration form: https://forms.gle/yhXpGSdogyxvqwrR8
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 1500/- for Indian Teams and 20$ for International Teams. (Early Bird @ INR 999/- till 10th September 2021)
- The registration fee for the 2nd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2021 is to be paid through NEFT transfer or UPI. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka University
Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
Address: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector – C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070, India
S.B A/c No.: 02731450000270
RTGS/ IFS Code No.: HDFC0000273
Fax No.: 0124-3315936
MICR Code: 110240034
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration opening from- 2nd September, 2021
Final date of Registration – 15st September, 2021
Competition Dates- 18th & 19th September, 2021
Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries at email@example.com with subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact any of the following members of the Organizing Committee between 10 am to 4:00 pm (IST).
• Ms. Sanya Kapur Wadhwa: +91 7289961445
• Dr. Aditi Mukherjee Chakravorty: +91 7380840267
• Ayush Gupta: +91 7017183604 Shrishti Bansal: +91 8433191400
• Gobind Singh: +91 8887628406 Gayatri Bhatia: +91 9773952002
Registration form- https://forms.gle/yhXpGSdogyxvqwrR8
Email Id. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindly make a link for Rule book which is attached in the body of the mail.