About the Journal-
Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume Edition) (ISSN -2582-5534) aims to provide a number of legal research papers, articles & practical updates of law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of the law to the individual in the society. The main aim of Burnished Law E-Newsletter includes topics in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law-related topic or social issues. Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume Edition) is a combination of both Newsletter and Journal. It will be in a form of an Online Journal that comprises Research Papers, Articles, and Case comments from distinct practitioners and Law students.
Call for Submissions:
Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume Edition) is hereby calling for submissions for its Volume I Issue III. The deadline for the submission is October 10, 2021, at 11:59 PM.
Any socio-legal topic or issue relating to the law can be sent for publication as Burnished Law Journal promotes interdisciplinary research in the field of law and related disciplines. The Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume Edition) is open to academicians, scholars, practitioners, and students. The Burnished Law E-Newsletter focuses on both Indian & International law.
The following categories of submissions will be considered for publication:
● Research Paper: Between 3500-6500 words. We expect authors to comprehensively engage with the foundation of the chosen topic, aiming to underline its relevance for present times through legal policy.
● Case Notes: Between 1500-3000 words. A Case Note would analyse a recent judgment or landmark decision of Indian courts, informing on the background of the matter and substantive implications for future adjudication.
● Articles: Between 1000-2000 words. The topic for the article shall cover the recent development that has taken place in the legal world.
Perks & Certifications:
E-CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION: E-Certificate of publication is given to all the authors published in each issue without any additional cost. The e-certificate is given to the authors as soon as the publication is live.
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE: The top 10 authors in each issue are given a Certificate of Excellence for their publication.
INDEXED: Manupatra, Directory of Research Indexing, Eurasian Scientific Journal index, ISSN, RJI factor, ROAD, Scientific Indexing service, IP Indexing Portal, I2OR, ISIFI, SIS which makes the journal available to a wider community making the research available to all.
The top three authors are provided with internship opportunities with Burnished Law Journal.
CHANCE TO BE A PART OF STUDENT EDITOR TEAM: Students are also provided with an opportunity to work as an editor for the Burnished Law E-Newsletter & Burnished Law Journal
● All submissions must strictly adhere to the formatting guidelines. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject submissions after a preliminary review if the prescribed formatting guidelines are not adhered to.
● The body of the manuscript must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with line spacing 1.5. The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1. The footnotes must be formatted following the Bluebook (20th Edition) citation style. Speaking and substantive footnotes are discouraged.
● For Articles: The submission must have all the references in Hyperlinks. If necessary, then only footnotes. However, for the Research paper, proper footnotes are required.
All the submissions submitted for the publication to Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume Edition) must be plagiarism-free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But the contributors must assure the originality before the submission.
[Note: Burnished Law E-Newsletter shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
(Plagiarism more than 10% (Article) & 15% (Research Paper) will lead to disqualification of the manuscript)
Last Date for Submission: 10th October,2021
Confirmation of Acceptance: 15 th October 2021
Publication and Certificate: 30th October 2021
How to submit:
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished articles to editor.bljjournal@ailf1235
For submission of manuscript:
10th October 2021 (by 11:59 p.m.)
(An entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.)
Processing Charges [To be paid after the manuscript is selected]
For Research Paper:
Single Authored: INR 600/-
Co-Authored: INR 1000/- (Up to 2 Authors)
For Articles & Case Comment:
Single Author: INR. 200/-
Co-Author: INR. 300/- (Up to 2 Authors)
In case of any queries, you can reach out at email@example.com, or contact (WhatsApp
Varun Vikas Srivastav: +91-7838158480 (Head & Editor-in-chief)
Ritu Raj: +91-7254849058 (Founder & Publisher)
Nishtha kheria: +91-9792101905 (Deputy-Editor in Chief)