We are pleased to inform you that The Labour and Employment Law Blog invites submissions on a rolling basis from law students, professionals, academicians and research scholars. Inter-disciplinary submissions involving discussion of Labour and Employment Laws are also welcome.
About National Law Institute University, Bhopal and Centre for Labour Laws:
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), was established by the Rashtriya Vidhi Sansthan Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, by an Act No. 41 of 1997, enacted by the Madhya Pradesh State Legislature. NLIU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India.
National Law Institute University’s important rock pillar- Centre for Labour Laws (CLL) was established in 2019. Although born in one of the most uncertain times mankind has ever seen; i.e., Covid-19 Pandemic, CLL is destined to grow as a bearer of light and empathy. The Centre is one of its kind and serves as an embodiment of labour rights for the brick bearers of the nation- our labourers & workmen. One of the aims of the Centre is to provide a platform for research on policy, institutional, legal and regulatory issues and act as a platform for exchanging ideas amongst Govt. Authorities, Lawyers, Policymakers, Regulators and Academia.
About the Labour & Employment Law Blog:
Labour and Employment law is a niche area, and has a plethora of opportunities and potential in terms of research. CLL strives to provide a forum for exchange of ideas in this field. The Labour and Employment Law Blog has been established to stimulate academic research and discussion to help develop accessible understanding of contemporary labour and employment law issues.
We request you to read the Submission Guidelines carefully before sending your work.
- Submissions are invited on a rolling basis.
- Submissions can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Blog submission: title of your blog”.
- The blog post must be submitted in a .docx or .doc file attached to the email sent.
- PDFs or blog posts in the body of the email will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- The submission must be between 800-1500 words. Posts falling below or beyond this
- range will be considered depending upon the discretion of Editors.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12. Alignment: Justified. Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Posts must include hyperlinks to relevant legal sources and references made,
- including any judgments, laws, treaties or other legal texts which are mentioned. If the
- author(s) are using Endnotes, then they must be used only for offline sources
- complying with Bluebook 20 th edition.
- Posts should reflect authentic, original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- The author(s) must not mention their name(s), college/firm, address or any other
- information that may indicate their identity, in the document submitted.
- Cross-publishing is not permitted.
- The authors must submit a declaration in their mail that their work is original and not
The Centre for Labour Laws will hold the moral and copyright over the manuscripts published in the CLL, Blog.
For any query, feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com or contact the undersigned.
For any updates, please follow our Social Media Handles.
Ravi Sharma (Editor-in-Chief)
+91 | 8285744702
Rounak Doshi (Managerial Head)
+91 | 9644755530
You can access the blog website by clicking here.