The ILPS has been established to provide through research, working papers, publications, seminars, conferences, projects and engagement, a platform for intellectual dialogue on contemporary issues of international law and foreign policy. Emphasis of this society will be on public international law, international affairs and foreign policies of different countries. The society aims to engage with various stakeholders such as scholars, universities, policymakers, think tanks and intergovernmental organizations. It provides students from different law universities the opportunity to publish their blogs and articles on international laws and policies on our distinguished website.
Students, Scholars, or Academicians pursuing law degree or course from any recognized law university can participate in the competition. A maximum of 02 Co-Authors are allowed.
- Vaccine Diplomacy of India
- Refugee crisis in the Taliban rule
- The regressive laws paradigm of China
- Changes in the International abortion laws in 21st Century
- Outer space treaty with respect to the private corporations’ space race
The registration link for the competition is:
Last date of Registration is 25th October 2021
Registration fees shall be Rs 100 for a single author and Rs 150 for co-authorship.
Bank Name: SBI
Account Holder Name: Naimisha Tayi (Treasurer, ILPS)
UPI Id: tayinaimisha77@oksbi
Mobile Number: 7673991217
(Please mention the subject as “Essay Writing Competition” while making the payment)
All the submissions must be submitted through the google form link given below:
31st October 2021
1st Prize: Rs. 2,500
2nd Prize: Rs. 1,500
3rd Prize: Rs. 1,000
The best three submission will feature in the columns of ILPS Bi-annual Newsletter
E-Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to the top entries of the competition.
- The submission shall be original work of the author dealing with public international law and foreign policy. The submissions must focus on current developments in these fields and must be analytical in nature.
- A maximum similarity of 10% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in rejection of the article summarily.
- The submission must have a clear and concise structure along with clear Headings and sub-headings.
- A submission should have 1000 to 1200 words.
- The manuscripts must be in “docx” format. Text must be in Times New Roman, have 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 and justified.
- Citations should be given in the hyperlinks.
- The file name of the Submission should be the title of the Essay.
Submissions failing to meet above mentioned doctrines will be rejected.
Email – ilps.nluo.ac.in
Contact – Vedant (Secretary)- +91-8982804049, +91-7735855067