The Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Legal Research (JMDLR) [ISSN: 2582-9947] is inviting applications for its Online Campus Ambassador Internship Opportunity.
About the Journal:
The Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Legal Research (JMDLR) is an Open-Access, Peer-Reviewed journal published bi-monthly (one issue every two months). JMDLR is expected to be a platform for academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas related to Law and its Allied Branches.
JMDLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book reviews, Case comments, Legislative comments, and Research Papers in the field of Law.
The aim of JMDLR is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity and provide forum for interaction between academia, practitioners and students. Each issue of JMDLR is devoted to the vast areas of legal studies.
About the Internship:
JMDLR is recruiting Campus Ambassador Interns from different schools & universities with exciting benefits such as the Opportunity to publish their Research Paper in the upcoming issue, Certificate of Excellence and a chance to become an Editorial Board Member of JMDLR.
Benefits of the Internship:
- Certificate of Excellence awarded at the end of the internship
- Opportunity to publish your Research Paper in the upcoming issue
- Stand a chance to become an Editorial Board Member of JMDLR
Nature of Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promote Call for Papers among your peers as well as in different schools/universities & get registrations
- Encourage your peers to write about different issues & to get published with JMDLR
- Assist in driving submissions for the upcoming issue of JMDLR
To apply for the Ambassador Internship, simply fill the form using the following link.
All applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
For more information or queries, please email us at email@example.com