University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU is organizing a National Conference (online) on Roadmap of Law in New India’s Development, on November 22, 2021.
About the University:
The University School of Law & Legal Studies is one of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University’s constituent schools. The law school was established in 2001 and was the first state government law school in Delhi. The university intends to advance institutional expertise in legal research and education by enhancing academic and professional excellence, cultivating critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, and integrating law, legal research, legal education, and action to further the quest for justice.
About the conference:
The theme of the conference is ‘Roadmap of law in New India’s Development’.
To accommodate the economic aspirations, a country needs to have a proper set of laws and policies which can protect the economic system and provide appropriate mechanisms. The era hence demands efficient laws and their operation in the legal world. As a result, it is important to strike a balance between the economic endeavours and legal constraints. The objective of this conference is to provide a congenial forum for academicians, researchers, law students, and legal practitioners to engage in discussions and deliberations around developments in economics and law and how it can lead to the formation of a new India.
The seminar is multidisciplinary in nature.
The academicians, Researchers, law students, legal practitioners, or any other professionals who have a keen interest in the field of economics and law can participate in the conference.
Guidelines for Attendees:
This Conference will provide an avenue where Law professionals, academicians, practitioners, research scholars, and students can exchange their knowledge/ideas and experiences and in turn, can learn more about the recent trends and developments in economics pertaining to the legal world. The Conference will lead to a better understanding of issues and challenges pertaining to the field of economics and law in the contemporary world.
A certificate of participation will also be awarded to each and every attendee.
Guidelines for Paper Presenters:
- All the selected papers are requested to share their power point presentations latest by November 20, 2021. Confirmation mail will be sent to the selected papers.
- Presenters will have approximately 15 minutes for their presentation including comments/questions from the audience and the reviewing committee.
- The participants are to speak for no longer than 10 minutes, reserving a considerable amount of time for comments/questions.
- All presenters are strongly encouraged to attend the whole Conference if possible.
- The papers will be reviewed by the reviewing committee and the best three papers will be announced and shall be awarded with a certificate of achievement.
- All ppt submissions must be made to: email@example.com
In order to register for the event, as presenter or as attendees, kindly fill the following Google form
For further queries, contact the under-mentioned mail Id:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Coordinator: Student Coordinators:
Dr. Anuradha Jha Teesha & Vani Garg