About LedX –
Ledx is trying to harness legal education through app-based learning, online professional & student community, and courses delivery beyond the traditional education system through a single platform, making legal education easily accessible worldwide.
We are creating an ecosystem of Instructors, legal experts, and working professionals who have deep knowledge and understanding of law content and learners all under one roof where we act as a tutor and guides to assist them in fulfilling their goals.
We focus on the creation of a community of law students that can work collaboratively towards individual & community development by providing equivalent opportunities for optimization to each and every one.
Project L – 1 is an initiative by LedX to bring together all the representatives of different law schools together at one platform to build an Ecosystem of law students & incorporate Content creating, Marketing, Managerial & Entrepreneurial spirit in law students. It aims to reach the maximum number of law students of India while allowing them to learn legal professionalism and exposure to working with the other law schools and colleges from all over India and overseas.
The objective of this program ranges from legal networking to the enhancement of legal knowledge of the ambassadors, including various other benefits that shall come through in the course of the tenure of the program.
Benefits for Ambassador:
- The program will provide students unprecedented opportunities; the students will have the chance of enhancing multiple skills such as research, analysis, content development, social media marketing, branding, public relations, organizational & managerial skills.
- The students will also be provided with the opportunity to stay active in various academic activities conducted by Project L-1 and LedX. The students will get a chance to be part of seminars, workshops & several training exercises during their association with the Brand Ambassador Program.
- We also provide our students with a real opportunity to garner financial benefits, incentives and earn while learning with Project L-1; the students will be provided with gift vouchers, merchandise, and many other rewards based on involvement and performance.
- Associating with a legal Edu-tech start-up will give students a window to acquaint themselves with a thriving start-up culture and reflect substantially in their resume, indicating a multitasking & managerial inclination in the student.
- You get an opportunity to work with a start-up, develop a new skill set and enhance your overall growth.
- Build a network and enhance your leadership skills by communicating with fellow students and other LedX Ambassadors across the country
- The ambassadors will have access to our weekly events, webinars, skills, and training sessions.
- A chance to interact with industry leaders & LedX experts.
- Monetary Remunerations based on performance.
- After completion of the term of 4 months, every Brand Ambassador will get a free course of his choice up to worth Rs 7,000. And the opportunity to earn a stipend of 2000 and above every month.
- An E- Certificate, LOA / LOR, will be provided at the end of your term, adding weightage to your CV.
- The tenure of the candidates will be based on their performance review during the 30 days mandatory trial period.
- Selected students will then be bifurcated into different working departments based on their skill sets and personal inclination.
- You have to stay associated with us for a minimum of three and a maximum of a lifetime.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Representing and promoting our brand on your campus.
- To engage in publicizing the brand of LedX.
- Keep in touch with other Brand ambassadors and help us in the continued improvement of the program.
- Collecting feedback and sharing new ideas from the university’s community with the company.
- Individually contacting prospective students via email and/or social media.
- Contribution to social media activities and promotions.
- Planning and hosting events on campus.
- Communicate and pitch the events held at LedX on your campus and take the necessary steps to ensure maximum student participation.
- Seeking submission of articles, summaries of case laws, comments on new & emerging laws within the dimensions of the legal field, or suggesting in the form of articles and a newsletter for the amendment and reformations in existing laws.
- Generating weekly reports.