About Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.):
The Dharmashastra National Law University has been established by Madhya Pradesh. Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance, 2018. The University has been allotted 120 acres of land in the lush green surroundings at Village Pipariya adjacent to the Jabalpur Airport.
State of the art infrastructure shall be established with all the modern amenities including residential facilities.
About the Centre for Law Economics:
The Centre was formed to promote research in the conjoined fields of Economics and Law and to understand the interdependent relationship that exists between the condition of the Economy and the effect that it subsequently has on the economic laws of the country. It endeavours to provide solutions for the current issues pertaining to Law and Economics. The Centre is all set to become goodwill in its respective fields.
The aims and objectives include –
- To promote the interdisciplinary field of Law and Economics in India.
- To work towards understanding the core problems an individual of our society faces in the context of Law and Economics.
- To publish journals and newsletters pertaining to the Centre’s interests.
- To gain perspective from well-known and experienced people in the field of Law and Economics.
- To make noteworthy contributions in the established area of research – Law and Economics which would further add to the existing knowledge in the field.
- To conduct various types of competition and activities relating to the current and challenging issues in the field of Law and Economics.
About the webinar:
After successful conduct of guest lecturers and national webinar, with an illuminary panel of speakers, who have attracted students of law, academicians, research scholars and dignitaries from all over the country, the Centre puts a further step to decipher the needs of the era. Crypto becomes an important topic to muse on in the shadow of potential legislation.
Thus through this webinar, we wish to muse on the dimension of the Cryptocurrency-Its Legal Status and Future Challenges In India”?
About the Resource Person :
Dr Srinivas Yanamandra is the Chief, Compliance at the New Development Bank promoted by the BRICS member countries for financing infrastructure and sustainable development in emerging market developing countries. Srinivas holds a Doctorate in financial regulation from Alliance Manchester Business School, UK, and is currently a Visiting Fellow at University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership UK, fellow of International Compliance Association UK, a Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist the US, member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He has around 18 years of experience in dealing with regulatory and compliance aspects in the areas of anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, prudential regulations, and digital finance.
- Date: December 03, 2021(Friday)
- Time: 3:30 PM (IST)
- Platform: Google Meet.
- NO REGISTRATION CHARGES
- Certificate of Participation*
*There is No Registration Charge to attend this webinar. However, those who want the Participation Certificate need to pay Rs. 100 only after the webinar.
For more information, contact:
- Dr Isha Wadhwa, Director CLE, DNLU Jabalpur(M.P.) Contact Number: +91 93997 52436
- Sukanya Nema, Student Member CLE Contact Number: +91 94251 62631
- Harsh Jain, Student Member CLE Contact Number: +91 62680 69230
Kindly find the brochure here: