ABOUT THE CENTRE:
Justice Remedem is a highly skilled and professionally reputed Independent Institution established in 2020 to respond to the needs of businesses and Individuals globally for time and cost efficiency in the resolution of disputes through Arbitration, Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiation and Online Dispute Resolution.
Justice Remedem provides efficient, flexible and impartial administration of arbitration and other ADR proceedings, regardless of location, and under any system of law
Our first and foremost aim is to provide best of our services and to make a world a better place to live in, where everyone is equal in the eyes of law and protected by the law. A world where there are no disputes and everyone rights are protected. A world where arbitrary exercise of power is prevented and social justice is embraced.
Justice Remedem strives for betterment of society and the world. It is a platform where Professionals and their teams work together to achieve world peace by solving disputes by the best method of Law
- Content Manager (2)
- Content writers (5)
- Human Resource (2)
- Marketing Head (2)
- Social Media Head (4)
- Client Management (2)
- Graphics and Poster Designer (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Education Management (2)
- Researchers (5)
- Free membership For the Time Being
- Opportunities to network and connect with peers
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles within the organisation
- Advance notice of all conferences and seminars arranged by Justice Remedem and discounted registration fees for these events.
- Justice Remedem events offer members outstanding networking opportunities.
- A listing in the online Directory of Members. The Directory lists members’ contact details, nationality, profession, languages spoken and areas of specialisation
- Learn and apply Alternative Dispute Resolution techniques for conflict resolution
Eligibility – Open For All
How to Apply?
Interested individuals should fill the form – https://forms.gle/p3MT3VWt8Hgeto9K9
Click here for the official website – www.justiceremedem.com