Lecture 1: Introduction
Lecture 2: Customary International Law
Lecture 3: Law of Treaties (Part 1)
Lecture 4: Law of Treaties (Part 2)
Lecture 5: Relationship between sources, conflict of norms and hierarchy of norms
Lecture 6: State Responsibility (Part 1)
Lecture 7: State Responsibility (Part 2)
Lecture 8: Dispute Resolution
DR. ANIRUDDHA RAJPUT
Dr. Rajput is a member of the UN International Law Commission (2017-21). He was the chairperson of the Drafting Committee at the 69th Session of the ILC. His areas of expertise include dispute resolution, boundary disputes, law of the sea, international investment law and international trade law. He has taught courses in international law at the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi and National Law University, Delhi. During 2017, he was a practitioner-in-residence at the Berlin Potsdam Research Group International Rule of Law- Rise or Decline? based at the Humboldt University Berlin. He was a member of the Study Group constituted by the Law Commission of India on the 2015Draft Indian Model BIT and a member of the 5th Haryana State Finance Commission constituted under Article 243 I and Y of the Constitution of India. He is an advocate at the Supreme Court of India.
This course shall span over a period of 2 months and would be held on Sunday From 9th January 2022 to 27th February 2022.
Minimum eligibility criteria require the applicant to be a student of 3rd year or above in 5-year B.A.LLB/B.B.A.LLB course or in the penultimate year of a 3-year LLB.
How to Apply?:
1) Interested candidates should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) A recently updated Resume of not more than 2 pages(titled as Name_CV)
3)A statement of purpose of not more than 500 words(titled as Name_SOP)
4)The deadline to submit the applications is 28th Dec 2021, Post the submission of applications Organisation will notify the shortlisted candidate.
1) It is suggested that any queries should be sent through e-mail, addressed to email@example.com due to the bandwidth of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
2) It’s mandatory to attend all lectures.
3) Lectures Duration could be 1.30 Hours to 2 Hours.
4) Certificate of the course will be given after the final evaluation.
Utkarsht +91 7310617653