- All India Legal Forum welcome blog posts that address contemporary issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if submissions are concerning editorial commentary and candid views. We prefer posts that include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance and can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments and short notes.
- The submission should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog or like platforms. The article should be in a proper flow. Paragraphs/ sentences/ headings/ sub-headings (select as appropriate) should be connected with the previous and subsequent paragraph/ sentence/ heading/ sub-heading (select as appropriate). Cross-posting of blogs are not allowed by the Editorial Board.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 people, including the author, is permitted.
- Upon the receipt of a piece, an email apropos acknowledgement of the same shall be sent within 48 hours. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission.
- The authors (students, academicians, scholars, researchers and professionals) have to attach a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the blog so that a photographic preview in the blog posts and social media updates can be uploaded (Below the photograph, mention source of the photograph). Authors are not supposed to violate someone else’s copyright for this otherwise we would get the blog disqualified.
- All India Legal Forum shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the submission without prior notification to the author. Once the submission is published on the website, the same shall not be re-posted on any other platform.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Editorial Board of the All India Legal Forum shall be binding and final.
- A certificate of publication shall be issued to the author concerned, upon the publication of the blog and any author who gets at least three of their pieces published shall be granted a certificate of appreciation. The Editorial Board of the All India Legal Forum will select the top 3 blogs every month and the blogs will be shared in the Top Reads section of the home page and the concerned author will get the top authors certificate.
Specific guidelines concerning the blog post:
- An abstract of 150 words (exclusive of the word limit) and inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- The work should not be plagiarized by more than 20%.
- Minimum word limit: 1500 words, Maximum: 2000 words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font-size: 12, line spacing: 1.5.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself with endnotes. Endnotes for those sources which cannot be hyperlinked. Oscola 4th Edition format to be followed for endnotes. For knowing about Oscola 4th Edition kindly click here for the format.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format, not in pdf format.
- All submissions must be mailed at email@example.com with the subject title “Submission of Blog.”
For any queries and clarification, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.